Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Binders Full O' Women: My Faves"

I couldn't resist joining the rest of the social media world in acknowledging binders full of women. In celebration, I've rounded up my favorite Romney parodies on Tumblr. For background: During Tuesday’s presidential debate, Gov. Romney responded to a question on gender pay inequality, saying he questioned his staff for sending him only male applicants. “I went to a number of women’s groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks,’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”

"Where Do You Want The Binders Full of Women?"

"If Found, Please Return to Mitt Romney"

"No One Puts Me In a Binder"

And my favorite...
"No One Puts Baby in a Binder"

1 comment:

Cheer305 said...

Love you blog. Hope you are staying safe in the storm!